Civil engineering and irregation
The Department of Civil Engineering was established in 1989, and was converted into an institute in 1992 by Ministerial
Decree No. 92/299 of 7 August 92 and then to the Department by Decree No. 806/806 of 12 December 2001. On 24/06 / 2010 became
the Department of Civil Engineering and Irrigation by ministerial order No. 200.
Target jobs and occupations in the field of civil engineering and irrigation
• In charge of studies in civil engineering and irrigation;
• Acting in Project Management,
• Technical framework responsible for follow-up and technical oversight;
• Technical Assistant in Civil Engineering and Irrigation,
• Office of Studies and Expertise,
• Works Coordinator,
• a project path,
• Water management
• In charge of studying water distribution and sanitation networks
The Department of Civil Engineering and Irrigation receives students:
* From the common trunk of science and technology to integrate in one of the specializations for the third year Bachelor
* Admission on the basis of a certificate in the first year Master for students who hold a bachelor's degree either from the
department or from the departments of civil engineering and irrigation to other universities
The department is in two semesters,students in order to obtain a bachelor's degree in two specializations open since 2007/2008:
- Civil Engineering
- Urban irrigation
The Department of Civil Engineering and Irrigation currently includes five Master specializations:
- Materials in Civil Engineering
- Irrigation and water technologies
- Water Resources
In cooperation with the Laboratory of Civil Engineering and Irrigation, the department will be post-graduate
researchers participating in the scientific radiation of our university.
13 classrooms with a total of 400 seats;
07 Pedagogical laboratories: soil mechanics, material resistance, reinforced concrete, irrigation, topography, roads and building materials.
The computer center is equipped with powerful computers and many software for facility calculation and numerical simulation.